SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF MOTOR VEHICLES PROCUREMENT REFERENCE NUMBER: MEMD.SUPLS/18-19/0397/PEDPD
Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development
10:00am on 20th March 2019.
1. The Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Motor Vehicles.
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open domestic Bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8 from 8:30am to 4:30pm on working days.
5. The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8 and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 100,000. The method of payment will be
a) Payment will be by bank advice form(s) to be collected from MEMD Cash Office, Room A113 on 1st Floor Amber House. A receipt will be issued upon payment.
b) Payment will be made at a Bank of choice.
c) Bidders return a copy of the payment slip to cash office for a General Receipt.
d) On presentation of a General Receipt to the PDU in Room C109 on 1st Floor Amber House, bidders will be issued a bid document.
The document can be obtained by the bidders' representatives or sent by courier services at the bidders' cost. No liability will be accepted for the loss or late delivery.
6a. Bids must be delivered to the address below in 8 at or before 10:00am on 20th March 2019. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security as detailed in the table below.