Construction of anew dining hall in kotido secondary school and demolishing the old one with asbestos roofing sheets.
Procurement of hand hoes under framework contracting arrangement.
office of the prime minister
26th march 2019
1. The Government of Uganda through the Office of the Prime Minister has allocated funds to be used for:
- Construction of a new dining hall in Kotido Secondary School and demolishing the old one with
asbestos roofi ng sheets AND
- Procurement of hand hoes under framework contracting arrangement
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above works and supply.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method contained in the Government of Uganda's Public Procurement and Disposal of Public
Assets Act, 2003 and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below in No. 8(a) from 08:00 to 17:00 hours during official working days.
5. The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below in No. 8(a) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Uganda Shillings One Hundred Thousand only per procurement.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below in No. 8(a) at or before 11.00 a.m. on 26th March, 2019. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in form of an
Unconditional bank guarantee as follows:
Construction of a new dining hall in Kotido Secondary School and demolishing the old one with asbestos roofing sheets: bid security of 12M/= (Uganda Shillings Twelve million) valid until 30th September 2019.