Tender Notice For: Public Contract For The "Construction and Installation of Renewable Energy Systems at National Teacher Training Colleges & Vocational Training Institutes in Uganda"
11th July 2019
The Belgian Development agency (Enabel in Uganda) has received funding from the
Brussels Capital Region (RBC) towards provision of energy saving interventions in various training institutions in Uganda.
It is in this context that Enabel is looking for contractors to construct and install renewable energy systems at national teacher training colleges & vocational training institutes in Uganda. The contract has 6 lots, each of which is indivisible.
• Lot 1: Construction and installation of biogas plants and cow platform and fence;
• Lot 2: Construction and installation of biogas plants and cow platform and fence;
• Lot 3: Construction and installation of solar hot water system, solar stand-alone street lightsand LPG gas cooker with oven;
• Lot 4: Construction and installation of wood saving kitchen stoves;
• Lot 5: Construction and installation of solar pump powered water system;
• Lot 6: Construction and installation of briquette plant.This contract is awarded pursuant to a direct negotiated procedure with publication and shall be governed by the Belgian law.
Tender documents are available on the Enabel website (https://www.enabel.be/content/enabel-tenders). A clarification meeting will be organized as stated in the tender documents