Request For Quotations For Construction Services
Right To Play
15th July 2019 before 04:00pm
Right To Play is a global organization committed to improving the lives of children and youth affected by conflict, disease and poverty.Established in 2000, Right To Play has pioneered a unique playbased approach to learning and development which focuses on quality education, life skills, health, gender equality, child protection and building peaceful communities.
With programming in over 20 countries, Right To Play transforms the lives of more than one million children each week using play and sports, both inside and outside of the classroom. In addition to our work with children, Right To Play advocates with parents, local communities, and governments to advance the fundamental rights of all children.
Right To Play is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and has operations in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Visit us at www.righttoplay.com.
With the extended support from the Latter Day Saints (LDS), right to play is implementing the Childs play project aimed at strengthening early childhood development education in northern Uganda-Adjumani District. The project targets to improve the quality of education for 3,000 refugee and host community children aged 3-6 years in Adjumani District.
In pursuit of this it intends to apply a portion of the funds to the following works; and as such invites interested, eligible and competent firms to bid through open domestic bidding for the
• Construction of one Classroom block for Baby Class in Hope ECDEC in Pagirinya refugee settlement.
• Construction of one Classroom block baby Class in St Tereza ECDEC in Maaji refugee settlement.
• Construction of one Classroom block and Offi ce Space in Aliwara ECDEC in Mungula refugee settlement.
• Construction of one Classroom block for baby in ECDEC in Maaji 1 Parents ECDEC in Maaji refugee settlement.
• Construction of four -stance Drainable Pit Latrine in Maaji 1 Parents ECDEC in Maaji refugee settlement.
• Construction of four - Stance Pit Latrine in Aliwara ECDEC in Mungula r efugee settlement.
| Lot|| Works|| Area|
| Lot 1|| Construction of one classroom room block for Baby class.|| Hope ECDEC in Pagirinya refugee settlement- Adjumani District|
| Lot 2|| Construction of one classroom room block for Baby class.|| St Tereza ECDEC in Maaji refugee settlement- Adjumani District|
| Lot 3|| Construction of one classroom room block and offi ce space for Baby class.|| Aliwara ECDEC in Mungula refugee settlement Adjumani District|
| Lot 4|| Construction of one classroom room block for Baby class.|| Maaji 1 Parents ECDEC in Maaji refugee settlement Adjumani District|
| Lot 5|| Construction of 4 stance VIP drainable latrine|| Maaji 1 Parents ECDEC in Maaji refugee settlement Adjumani District.|
| Lot 6|| Construction of 4 stance VIP drainable latrine|| Aliwara ECDEC in Mungula in Adjumani refugee settlement District|
The tender documents in English may be obtained at non- refundable fee of UGX. 50,000. Interested bidders may obtain the further information at the address below:
| RIGHT TO PLAY UGANDA, COUNTRY OFFICE Plot 78 Old Kira Rd, Bukoto, Kampala.|| RIGHT TO PLAY FIELD OFFICE, ADJUMANI, AWINDI MARKET ROAD|
• Issuance dates and time: 8th to 12th July 2019, from 09:00am – 05:30pm
• Submission date: 15th July 2019 before 04:00pm late submission will not be permitted.
• Properly completed sealed bid document is to be returned to the above offi ces and addressed to "The Procurement Committee" LOT No………Bid for …………… Procurement Reference No: Tender 010/002/2019.• Right To Play is not bound to accept the lowest or any other tender RTP reserves the right to not follow through with construction of one or more lots should the bids received exceed the budget available.