- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Jobs at:The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them. As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over. We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton. .
• Ensure staff is working together as a team. Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies.
• Communicate with guests, other employees, or departments to ensure guest needs are met.
• Respond to and try to fulfill any special banquet event arrangements. Set up banquet area/room, ensuring cleanliness and proper set up of furniture/equipment.
• Inspect and maintain table set-ups for cleanliness, neatness and agreement with group requirements and company standards, and resolve any problems.
• Document pertinent information in appropriate department logbook. Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
• Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
• Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
• Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
• Support team to reach common goals.
• Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
• Assist with moving, lifting, carrying, and placing of objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
• Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e. g., small print). Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
• Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
• Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces and steps. Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8