- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Mobile Internet & Data Support Specialist
Deadline of this Job:
19 February 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• 2nd Line Technical support for Data services, Mobile internet, and supporting relevant teams.
• Troubleshooting & problem analysis/solving for Data services and handling nodes, providing RCA and preventive actions.
• Handling emergencies related to Data services, to minimize customer experience within the agreed upon time frame.
• Implementing all configuration changes on all relevant nodes, following SM guidelines.
• Acceptance and testing for new nodes & services implemented.
• Implementing S/W corrections/patches and upgrades for all relevant nodes & services.
• Interfacing and communicating with vendors, to track and follow up for the escalated problems.
• Ensuring Highest Quality of service delivered to customers.
• Applying relevant appropriate preventive actions to keep target network availability.
• Following agreed upon procedures and processes in all team activities.
• Building highest technical skills.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• 3+ years of experience in similar role
• Very strong technical background in Packet Core , IP Background & Security
• Troubleshooting capabilities, competence level in troubleshooting problems, and resolution.
• Customer focus and ability to interact with decision maker
• Self-dependent and motivate
• Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Degree in telecommunications Engineering
Job Education Requirements: Degree in telecommunications Engineering
Job Education Requirements: 3+ years
Work Hours: 8