- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Key Account Manager
Jobs at:Kuehne + Nagel
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We deliver high-quality solutions to our customers and we are leaders in the logistics industry. Join us and become a part of our great team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for attracting customers from the market and maintaining strong relationships with them. You will have to ensure that Kuehne+Nagel is in a strong position to acquire new clients as well as keep an eye on all market trends. .
• Work closely with the assigned Business Development Manager within a specific industry.
• Manage customer portfolio, development of existing customers and acquisition of new customers with the Freight business.
• Evaluate the market researches and for potential targets and business opportunities.
• Regularly visit and communicate with all Key Account client, prepare quotations, price requests as well ashandle RFQs.
• Contract preparation and checking of contracts validity.
• Attend meetings focused on the coordination of business activities and the exchange of information.
• Comply with Kuehne + Nagel Sales Management Processes and systems by ensuring correct and timely updates in the systems.
• Bachelors degree in Business Management or a similar discipline.
• Several years of professional experience in similar roles in the transportation and logistics industry.
• Solid sales experience in Air, Sea, Overland Freight businesses is a must.
• Willingness to work in a team, able to drive business and potential to come with business solutions.
• Powers of persuasion, diplomatic panache, excellent communication skills in English and outstanding performance in closing deals.
• Strong leadership skills, with a focus on professional and personal staff development.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelors degree
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8