- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
IT Help Desk Engineer
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Main Job Purpose
The IT Help Desk Engineer works under the supervision on Unisys IT Services Company, working as the first line of support to all local IT Services in Unilever head office in Sheikh Zayed, Cairo. .
• Supporting end users with all IT issues with their PCs systems, software and operating systems.
• Troubleshooting all users issues and directly resolving them or escalating the case to L2 or L3 Unisys Engineers.
• Proactively Investigating IT problems and reporting back to local IT Managers on site for any support needed .
• Reporting and maintaining all IT tickets / requests within Unilever and Unisys systems to local IT Analysts and global Unisys teams.
• Have direct access to IT stocks and keeping the integrity and validity of IT stocks against IT CMDB ( configuration management data base ).
• Solving all IT tickets and requests in the agreed SLA.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• 2 to 4 years of experience in IT support, preferably in multinationals.
• Bachelor’s degree of Engineering, Information systems or equivalent.
• Very good Command of Spoken and written English.
• Fair Knowledge on main Microsoft tools: Microsoft systems and tools , Office 365, DHCP, DNS, Networks troubleshooting.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8