Brand Activation Executive
Jobs at:British American Tobacco
Deadline of this Job:
19 April 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, April 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BAT Egypt Is Looking for A Brand Activation Executive– New Categories
Job Number: 35267
Seniority Level: Junior Level Management
Location: Cairo - Egypt
Role Positioning and Objectives
Assist and support the Senior Brand Manager for the New categories, in the development and deployment of the new categories brand strategies across the market, ensuring effective cost management
Reports to: Brand Activation Manager – New Categories
Reporting Level: Individual contributor
Geographic Scope: Egypt .
• Assist the Brand Activation Manager in the development and implementation of BAT’s New Categories plans across the market
• Follow-up closely with New Product Introduction team to ensure new Brand Launches/Initiatives are delivered OTIF based on the defined cycle plan.
• Work closely with Digital Activation, Retail Activation and End Market Teams to ensure brand initiatives and cycle activities are implemented according to brand objectives
• Analyze brand related data to generate insights, identify potential issues and propose corrective actions and/or new brand activities
• Support the brand specific Activation initiatives and supply the overall development of Brand Activation plans
• Understand the impact of cost elements on brand profitability and monitor, report/follow brand support expenditure
• Collaborate closely with external agencies to ensure assigned brand activities are in line with the requirements of the brief while maintaining day to day communication to achieve desired outcome
• Can This Be Your Future Role?
• Are you an upbeat professional with a strategical business approach ready to seek new challenges in a constantly evolving environment?
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree in fields of Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or equivalent (University degree in Marketing, Brand and Commercial Science is highly recommended)
• Between 3 to 5 years of proven ability in the FMCG, Telecommunications or Digital industry
• Excellent presentation skills
• Great team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Budget Management capabilities.
• High level of MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PP, etc.)
• Fluency in English and Arabic (written and spoken)
• Competitive salary, annual bonus
• Lunch at office canteen
• Health and life insurance
• Diverse and open team, engaging spirit
We Are BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.